We have made changes to ensure that the safety of our visitors and that of our staff team is a priority.
Below you will find information on our new safety guidance and what to expect when you arrive at the gallery. These safety measures are in line with current government guidance:
• Most importantly if you or anyone else you live with displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 please postpone your visit and stay at home.
• Initially we will be open four days a week; Thursday to Sunday from 12 till 5pm, to allow time for the enhanced cleaning of all public areas.
• You won’t need to book a ticket to visit, however we will be limiting the number of visitors inside the venue at any one time. Please be aware that you may need to wait for access if the gallery is already busy. For information on group visits for schools, colleges and other institutions please click here.
• Access initially will be through the door on King Street which enters straight into our gallery space. There will be no access via the main entrance of Trongate 103.
• When visiting you will need to wear a face covering for the duration of your visit to protect you and those around you. If you are unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons please let a member of staff know.
• We will be asking for the contact details of all visitors. These will be kept for 21 days and only shared with NHS Track and Trace in the event of a visitor or staff member testing positive for COVID-19.
• We ask that everyone keep 2m social distance from others, use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the clearly marked one-way routes.
• Our bookshop are will remain open however we will only be accepting card payments, with contactless payments being the preferred method of payment. This to minimise touch points. Products can still be purchased through our online shop.
• We will be limiting the number of visitors within the bookshop and all customers must sanitise their hands before entering the shop.
• Members of our friendly staff team will be on hand to manage the flow of visitors and to provide any information or support you need.